Is this year the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. And by taking time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Farnell Mechanical, Inc. boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Auburn and Opelika. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t wait, since this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Farnell Mechanical, Inc. a call at 334-524-2458 when you’d like to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Furnace size: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to choose the right size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Farnell Mechanical, Inc.
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from the experts at Farnell Mechanical, Inc., all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.