As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Constant comfort while going through the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to arrange for annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential concerns before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be worried about any budding problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Farnell Mechanical, Inc. will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Farnell Mechanical, Inc. a call at 334-524-2458 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.