Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 7:30AM – 4:30PM (Monday – Friday); On-call rotation required
Pay: Competitive pay rate negotiable depending on experience with bonus opportunities
Position Summary: Perform maintenance and service for residential and commercial HVAC customers. Technician should adhere to company standards, provide highest level of customer service, and promote a team based work environment.
- Ability to repair and/or service all major brands of HVAC equipment.
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and practices.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential
- Ability to locate and estimate cost of necessary parts and labor as well as collect from customer upon completion of work
- Minimum 3-5 years residential HVAC service experience, commercial experience a plus
- EPA certified
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and post-offer background check
- Must have own hand tools
- Highly motivated
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Great attitude Team player
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Family oriented company
- Opportunity for company vehicle to take home
- Great pay with year round work (minimum 40 hour work weeks)
- Paid training
- Commissions on new equipment sales and various other sale items.